Vitality Wellness Festival
Green Park hosts the Vitality Wellness Festival during the Vitality Westminster Mile. This free event will feature plenty of family-friendly activities and coaching sessions in a range of sports and taster classes.
In 2018, classes and activities included:
- The Tumbleator: A giant nine-metre treadmill for all ages to race against world record times
- Netball: Learn how to play netball or get back into participating in a match with England Netball's court and coaches
- Hockey: England Hockey will help you sharpen up your skills in the Sports Zone
- Cricket: The team from England Cricket will bring a variety of soft ball exercises to the Festival
- Vitality Studio: Take part in fitness classes provided by Vitality partner Virgin Active
- Yoga: Energise the body and mind by taking part in yoga and Pilates classes for the whole family
- New Balance: Visit the New Balance Run Hub advice centre
There will be spot prizes on offer, and the bandstand will play live music and host Q&As all day. The Park is a great place for a picnic and there will also be plenty of healthy food on sale.